Whenever you’re feeling down, your pets are there to comfort you. As their loyal friend and owner, it’s your responsibility to ensure that your pets receive the proper treatment when they’re feeling down. For more information, take a look at these additional pet care websites:
- Are you thinking of getting a new pet? Find out why adopting a pet from a shelter is better than getting one from a pet shop at this page from the Humane Society of the United States.
- Brushing your dog’s teeth can be very tricky. Learn how to effectively brush your dog’s teeth with this slideshow from WebMD.com.
- Did you know that between three and four million pets are euthanized at pet shelters every year? Discover more pet statistics at this page from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Spaying or neutering your pet is much more humane than allowing him or her to reproduce. Find out why at this page from the American Humane Association.
- Is oral hygiene important for dogs? Discover the answer at this page from PetMD.com.
If you have any questions about pet care, call Heart of Chelsea Animal Hospital at (917) 675-3708.