In addition to love, pets require high-quality veterinary care. For the sake of your pet’s health and happiness, it’s important that you find a compassionate veterinarian and schedule regular appointments. For more information, call Heart of Chelsea Animal Hospital at (917) 675-3708.
- Are you thinking of introducing another dog to your existing pets? Find out how to make the introduction as painless as possible at this page from the Humane Society of the United States.
- A puppy’s first visit to the vet can be nerve-wracking for you and your puppy. Luckily, following the advice on this page can make the first visit less stressful.
- Senior pets require a lot more care than younger ones. Learn how you can care for your senior pet at this page from HealthyPet.com.
- Dogs need plenty of physical and mental exercise to stay happy and healthy. Learn how you can keep your dog active at this page from the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Does your dog stay home alone while you go to work? Learn how you can keep him happy at this page.