If you’d like to learn more about keeping your pet healthy, check out these resources. For answers to any questions, call Heart of Chelsea Animal Hospital at (917) 675-3708. Our team of veterinarians will help you make sure your pet stays healthy and happy.
- For a detailed description and history of heartworm disease, read this article by the American Heartworm Society.
- Are you concerned that your cat may have gained too much weight? Read this article on feline obesity from Cornell University.
- Many household and outdoor items can be poisonous to your pet. ASPCA tells you what to do if your pet has been poisoned.
- Having a pet in New York takes dedication and a little creativity. In this article, the Humane Society gives some advice on finding an animal-friendly apartment.
- Learn how laser therapy can relieve your pet’s pain in this article from ABC News.